Fashion and style
Fashion is an event that is dealt with continuously, and is important in all aspects of daily life, as fashion and fashion have become the subject of study affecting the modern generation, there are many educational institutions and colleges who specialize in this field, and fashion depends on continuous change, this means that the signs The business should constantly change the fashion style and ensure that consumers ’opinions are met, their demands are monitored, and the latest fashion trends are adopted. This is the best way to target customers. The fashion design industry has evolved over time from the beginning of designing and sewing clothes to this day, and in this article the Death on the history of the world of fashion and fashion.
History of the world of fashion and fashion
Keeping up with fashion is a practice or method to foster self-confidence, fashion is an art and talent for whoever designs it, and who can master wearing it in the right style. Fashion styles have changed dramatically over the years. Frederick Worth was an Englishman who lived in Paris, built a private brand and built a fashion house in Paris in 1858.
In 1920 the time between the First and Second World War, which is the golden age of French fashion at the time, there became a big change in fashion, as women became wearing men’s clothes, feathered clothes, embroidery, dresses and accessories faded, and sportswear and hats were very popular among women and men. Coco Chanel costumes are prominent figures of the time, who published bob hairstyles, black short dress, jersey shirts and increased jewelery status.
International fashion houses have evolved, which are no longer limited to designing clothes only, but have extended to creating the art of making shoes, bags, accessories, shawls and decorative accessories, and fashion houses have become independent commercial empires in themselves, and fashion is not a source for the world of elegance and beauty only as recognized, while It is a global industry that has a major role in the political, economic, social and cultural life of the interested public in the world.
Basics of clothes color coordination
Coordination of colors when buying clothes can be tedious and difficult at times, if the color wheel-based color theory is not considered an important tool that helps in choosing the colors that suit together:
- Apply the color wheel: For simple coordination, bright colors and neutral colors should be adopted as a main part of the garment, and then add other colors around it. The neutral colors include: black, brown, white, gray and marine colors, as well as the colors of the bronze, silver and gold metals.
- Combining complementary colors: choosing two complementary “opposite” colors on the color wheel, for example choosing a bright orange shirt with dark blue jeans, and a good way to use complementary colors is to coordinate a color with the complementary color of it but with a faded degree, for example mixing a blue dress With a light yellow shawl.
- Choose similar colors: Choose 2-3 colors next to each other in the color wheel and coordinate the clothes based on them, as the clothes look coherent, for example, coordinating a bright yellow jacket with a pale orange shawl, but you should avoid coordinating warm and cold colors together.
- Use of monochromatic colors: it is possible to choose a single shade of shades for a complete look. An example of this is a navy pants format with a blue shirt and glossy blue accessories.
- Combine primary colors with neutral: Primary colors include: red, yellow and blue, for example black trousers with a red shirt or a blue skirt with a white shirt.