The first step to hair care is to follow a healthy diet rich in iron and protein necessary for hair growth, and foods rich in iron; leafy vegetables, soybeans, fish, beans, pumpkin seeds and chickpeas in the diet, and complete proteins rich in amino acids such as milk and its derivatives must be included. Lentils and peas, and to know how to maintain healthy hair, some basic advice must be followed, combing wet hair very carefully because wet hair is fragile and prone to breakage, it is preferable to cut hair every few weeks to get rid of split ends, and the number of times wash For hair, this article will talk about the benefits of sea water for hair.
Benefits of sea water for hair
A lot of people love to resort to nature to meet their needs in hair care, and among the elements of nature is sea water that contains salt or sodium chloride, and there are many benefits of sea water for hair, including:
- Salt in seawater is useful in exfoliation, as it can remove dead skin cells from the scalp, this promotes peripheral blood circulation and helps in regenerating the skin or scalp.
- It is used by many as a natural remedy for psoriasis and dandruff.
- Sea salt is also useful for absorbing excess oils from the hair and scalp.
- One of the benefits of sea water for hair is that the topical application of sea salt can help increase blood circulation in the area to which it is applied, as massaging the scalp using sea water can stimulate hair growth and strengthen hair follicles.
Useful natural ingredients for hair
Using some natural ingredients can make hair healthier and more beautiful, says Randy Schuyler, a cosmetic chemist “because of the composition of hair and how difficult it is to penetrate and repair it, it is more difficult to change hair than skin with natural ingredients”, but it is not impossible, and the natural beneficial components of hair:
- Seaweed: A new research showed that seaweed may help control oil in the scalp, and in a study that showed that a mixture of seaweed extracts stimulates hormones that promote hair growth in less than two weeks.
- Rosemary: Dermatologists recommend the use of rosemary oil for patients suffering from hair loss as it promotes hair growth. Rosemary has been used in hair care products.
- Honey: Honey is used to moisturize hair, and diluting pure honey in warm water makes dandruff treatment very effective, and one study published that using honey every day reduces itching and more serious scalp diseases such as chronic seborrheic dermatitis.
- Coconut oil: Studies have shown that coconut oil reduces the loss of protein from cleaning and drying hair.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is a good source of vitamins B and E, and dry or damaged hair helps restore strength, moisture and even radiance.