The beauty of Cleopatra
Queen Cleopatra VII, is one of the queens belonging to the last dynasty that ruled Egypt for nearly 300 years, which is called the Ptolemies, and was also considered the last true pharaoh of Egypt, Cleopatra ruled an empire that included Egypt, Cyprus and part of modern Libya and other regions in the Middle East, and pictures appear on The body of a woman with great and seductive physical beauty, and her own beauty as they say was not beauty in itself, nor was it the type that amazed who saw her, but the interaction with her was captivating, and her appearance along with her persuasion in discussion and her strong and distinguished personality that accompanied her in all of her relationships As mentioned in the book of Plutarch, the philosopher Who lived between 46-120, and this article will talk about the secrets of the beauty of Cleopatra.
Beauty secrets of Cleopatra
Cleopatra is famous for its beauty and flawless skin, and the secrets of the beauty of Cleopatra have been researched and studied carefully, and this article presents the secrets of the beauty of Cleopatra from a past era because it is the link between this present day:
- Cleopatra used honey on her face because of its anti-bacterial properties.
- She was washing her face several times a day with oil, chalk or oil and lime.
- She was also washing her face with apple cider vinegar.
- Among the skin care products that were in the skin care system for Queen Cleopatra: ginger, calamine, onions, geese, turpentine and others.
- She used to exfoliate her body and face sea salt as a natural exfoliant, and also added sea salt to her bath, essential oils and aromatic flowers to relax and relieve stress and make her skin more luster.
- The queen used rose water to hide the signs of pimples.
- And for the natural nail polish I used was henna, which gives a reddish brown color to the nails.
- She used to dye her henna hair or a mixture of Juniper berries and oil and two unidentified plants, and she used olive oil to improve the texture of her hair.
- Milk was used for bathing taking advantage of its antiseptic properties due to the presence of vitamins A and E in it, and I mixed olive oil with milk for use as a moisturizer.
- To color her lips, she used the red ocher with the fat mixture, mixing celery and hemp to calm her eyes, and the material she used to make her eyes, eyebrows, and eyelashes dark is antimony sulfide.
The world of beauty is full of high-tech devices and advanced components, but it is not necessary to use the latest methods to better skin care and address its most common problems, in some cases simple natural options are more effective, and from the skin’s natural mixes are the following:
- Honey mixture for face: Honey can be mixed with raw cinnamon, as it is a strong mixture of antioxidants and antimicrobials, by mixing three parts of honey with a portion of fresh cinnamon. The mixture is placed a little in the microwave and applied to the skin for 8 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar mixture: used as a facial cleanser as one of the best ways to get clean skin is to wash the face with apple cider vinegar, mixing a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a quarter cup of liquid castile soap, and with this mixture the strength of cleansing increases.
- Sea salt mixture: to replenish the skin and prevent the signs of aging and sagging skin, the face is massaged with a mixture of olive oil with lemon juice and a little sea salt at least three times a week.
- Milk for bathing: For a Cleopatra bath, add raw milk to the bathtub filled with water with some rose petals and some spoons of lemon juice has benefits in relaxation and rest.